Langsung ke konten utama
                     
                      ALL ABOUT MY SELF


My name is Sisca Nurul Icsan and you can call me Sisca or Ica. I live in Bandung at Derwati street. I was born in Bandung, 3 November 2003. I have 3 siblings, that is old sister and young brother & sister. My hobbies is reading the books and listening to music. My favourite food is fried chicken and my favourite drink is tea or milk. I'm School in Senior High School 3 Bandung, before i was here i came from Junior High School 51 Bandung. My favourite subject is Language. I hope i will be better person.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Suggestion and Offer Conversation

Eid al-Adha Program Fany     : "Guys, it seems this month is getting closer to Eid al-Adha." Aghni : "Oh my god, i almost forgot." Vey       : "Me too, thanks for reminding us" Fany     : "Hahaha, you're welcome." Vey       : "Didn't we volunteer for school for qurban activities last year?" Fany     : "Why don't we make a qurban program for this year?" Aghni : "I think this year will be difficult because of this pandemic." Fany     : "Hmm, that's right." Vey       : "But for the qurban program, don't we need donations? How about that problem?" Aghni : "I think we should use electric money for the fundraiser." Fany    : "That's a good idea. Electronic money is the right solution for this program." Vey      : "But, what about the other costs? This year we need another foundation to manage this program because we can't g...

RECOUNT TEXT

                            Battle Of Surabaya                        The Battle of Surabaya was struggle between pro-independence Indonesian soldiers and military against British troops as a part of the Indonesian National Revolution.  The peak of the battle was in 10 November 1945. The battle was the heaviest single battle of the revolution and became a national symbol of Indonesian resistance.    The battle began when British and Dutch landed in Jakarta on 15 September 1945. Shortly after that, on 18-19 September 1945, at 9.00 p.m. , a group of Dutch raised the Dutch flag outside the Yamato Hotel, Surabaya, East Java, but before that, on 1 September 1945,  Indonesian flag are flying throughout Indonesia. On 23 september 1945, the captain of the Huijer from the navy of Netherlands (representative of the allies) arrived in Su...

Nico's Weg Review

  Nico's Weg is a light series that can be watched for fun, education, and the main goal of this movie is to educate people with some new Germany vocabulary.This film can be said to be a visual-audio dictionary for beginners. This film tells of a man named Nico, he comes from Spain who is about to go to Germany to meet his aunt named Yara. Because of his parents, he must meet his aunt. Arriving in Germany, the bag that he was carrying was lost because someone took him at the airport. The bag contains essential items. Then, he met a woman named Lisa. Lisa has a police father. So, they asked him for help. Finally Nico went to Lisa's house.There Nico met Lisa's friends. They also always help Nico to learn German. Nico also learned about the culture there. Meanwhile, Lisa's friend, Selma, found her bag.   I think, this movie is very good and the movie is so interested. From this film, I also learned a lot. Such as helping others, understanding a new culture too, and m...